GS1 is an international not-for-profit association with Member Organisations in over 112 countries.
GS1 is dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve the efficiency and visibility of supply and demand chains globally and across sectors. The GS1 system of standards is the most widely used supply chain standards system in the world.
Our mission is to be the neutral leader enabling communities to develop and implement global standards providing the tools, trust and confidence needed to achieve our vision.
GS1 Bulgaria’s activity shall be directed at the achievement of the following aims and objectives:
- to control and coordinate the use of the System in Bulgaria and to advise all sectors of trade and industry upon its application and use;
- to promote the aims and objectives of GS1
- to undertake activities and provide services to ensure the attainment of its objectives, to meet its obligations to its members and to GS1;
- to accumulate funds for the achievement of GS1 Bulgaria’s objectives in a legal manner, which the GS1 Bulgaria Management Board may deem expedient;
- to use the funds solely towards the promotion of the objectives of GS1 Bulgaria as set forth in these Rules;
- to execute all other legal acts, which are incidental or conductive to the attainment of all or some of the above objectives.